Friday, October 29, 2010

Who do you say that He is?

So for my day job I teach middle school Bible at a Christian school.  I have these question boxes in my room that kids are allowed to put questions in about anything.  We have had some really great discussions based on some of the questions.  Yesterday someone put a question in the box that said, "Is Jesus really the Saviour?"  It got me thinking about how we need to be ready "in and out of season" to give a "defense for our faith".  I am prayerfully looking forward to that class today as we will dig in and let the scriptures speak for themselves!  My question that I pose to everyone is this.  If someone asked you today if Jesus is really the Saviour would you be able to answer confidently and back it up with scripture?  Here are a few scriptures to help: Genesis 3:15; Romans 3:23, 5:6-11;  Matthew 16:13-17, 26:36-56, 27:27-56, 28:1-10; Ephesians 2:1-10; Colossians 1:13-22; Hebrews 1:1-3; Hebrews 12:2; I John 1:1-4.  I hope this gets you going and blesses your day!

Grace and Peace
Fundamentals

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Mr. Robinson. Here is another question that we need to ask ourselves... Is Jesus both Savior and Lord of our life? What are the differences between these two descriptions of Christ and how do they play out in our everyday lives?

    Thanks,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't now what to say... i would be so unprepared to answer that ?
    Do You?

    ReplyDelete